Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SPRING BREAK PART II

It's been so long since I haven't posted anything. I've been itching to post something, but because of moving out and school I didn't have time. Since school is finally done and summer is finally here, why not update this. I actually miss blogging and I have so much stuff to share with you guys. On my previous post, it was about Spring Break Part I. I promised that I'll post the part II of it even though it's pretty late. But, it's better late than never!

Last March, my friends and I decided to have a surprise party for my friend, Leslie. It was for her 17th birthday and we planned to go to Serendipity 3. This place is well-known because of the romantic comedy movie, Serendipity. They are known on their famous, Frrrozen Hot Chocolate. Even though the food there are a little bit pricey, it's worth it trust me! :) Here are some of the pictures:


Our surprised worked! Her reaction was priceless! :)

















OHOHTEEDEE (this was the most decent pic I had lol)

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Bag: Tory Burch
Boots: gift
 
I know this is SO late to ask, but how was your Spring Break? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment