Friday, March 15, 2013

Fashion Day

Finally it's freakin Friday!
Today was a FASHION DAY in my school. Since we have dull and irksome uniforms, I got thrilled and planned my outfit because it only happens once in a blue moon! I decided to wear a blue hue. I'm in love with blue shades and it's one of my favorite colors actually! I brought my camera and my fisheye lens that I got recently for a cheap price. (comment down below if you're interested and I'll send the link) It convinced me to take pictures today and here they are:


This is my friend, Cierra. She loves to dress up and that's where she express her unique self and personality. Her style is one of a kind! I'm still in the process of convincing her to do a blog, I'm almost there!





I don't know why, but I'm into tree branches. Don't judge me. 



So after taking tons of pictures, my girlies and I headed to the Diner for brunch. We weren't complete, that sucks. We were starving and ordered their Lunch Special. I used my fisheye lens to give an artsy effect.



I ordered Calamari with Linguine because I was really craving for pasta.It was really good and I was satisfied! I was the odd one because I wasn't in the mood on eating Waffles. 

My friend, Leslie ordered Waffles and Strawberry Ice Cream. It was delightful!

My other friend of mine, Peggy ordered the same thing but with Vanilla Ice Cream. Yummy!





Follow my friend's beauty blog! Right here

That was pretty much it! Thank you for reading my post and if you have any questions, just comment down below. I'll do an OOTD post later or tmrw.  Hope you guys had a good Friday! :)

Bisous, Samantha 





2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and love you so much more. Xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete