Friday, March 22, 2013

One Day Experience: Columbia University

It's been exactly a week since I haven't posted. Friday, indeed! Started my morning by waking up at 5 am, took a shower, rushed to the bus stop, met up with my friend Jena and headed to Columbia University. It was really a hectic morning. We got to the Subway and thought we got lost for a second. We missed our stop, well it wasn't us it was the Subway cause it didn't stop to our destination.

Columbia University is one the Universities that I really want to get into. I fell in love with the school environment, people, and location. I just love going to the City. I also like exploring new things and meeting interesting people. I was grateful that I was one of the people chosen by my teacher to experience on how to be a College student. I thought it was going to be boring, but it really wasn't! I had so much fun and learned helpful advice on how to improve my Photography skills. However, it wasn't really about Photography. It was about how to improve our Yearbook and Photojournalism. It was indeed helpful! Here are the pictures:









Here are the classes we went to. I only took random pictures with bad quality because I felt awkward on taking them.




When we had a break, me and my friend went outside the Campus to look for something to eat. We were starving because we woke up early and rushed so we didn't have any time to grab some breakfast.

We stopped by this small Bookstore in front of the Campus.


We headed back to our next class, but we took pictures first.







Our schedule was only until noon time. It's good though, so we headed to Times Square and hung out. We had lunch at Shake Shack







I ordered 'Shroom Burger for the first time. It was delish!

After filling up, we walked around Times Square like tourists. Lol.



Meaningful and heartbreaking notes.



 We only date Superheroes. ;)


 We went to Sephora and tried this nail polish by Butter LONDON: Fiver (icy mint)

That was it! Thanks for reading my post. I seriously had the best day! Hoping for more days like this hehe. How was your day today? :)

Bisous, Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment